The Crypto Fool’s Disclosure Policy
- Once we start writing articles that are formally published. When a writer writes about a cryptocurrency that he or she has a position or beneficial interest in, that fact is disclosed at the end of the article.
- All The Crypto Fool’s employees and contractors — are required to publicly disclose their current individual positions either on their profile page or at the end of an article they curate
- Affiliates of The Crypto Fool’s provide individualized investment advice and investment products. These companies may recommend or hold cryptocurrency mentioned in our publications. Editorial personnel have no knowledge of any affiliates’ holdings and/or specific recommendations, and the affiliates’ personnel have no knowledge of any editorial content before it is published. Our affiliate companies may also have their own disclosure policies, which they may make available on their respective sites.
In addition to the above disclosure requirements, The Crypto Fool’s work under additional trading restrictions and guidelines. These restrictions require that they:
- Must hold a portion of any 1 Cryptocurrency Coin they own for at least 10 days, to prevent a conflict of interest in making rash decisions
- Cannot write about a Cryptocurrency in the period of 2 market days before to 2 market days after purchasing or selling the Cryptocurrency .
- Must notify our compliance department every time they buy or sell a Cryptocurrency, regardless of whether they have written about it.
DISCLAIMER: Cryptocurrency trading involves one of the most substantial risks of loss and is not suitable for every investor. The valuation of Cryptocurrency may fluctuate, and, as a result, clients may lose their original investment or possibly more. The highly nature of cryptocurrency trading means that cryptocurrency could have very large swings and can work against you, leading to large losses or can work for you, leading to large gains.
If the market moves against you, you may sustain a total loss greater than the amount you deposited into your account if you use leverage. You are responsible for all the risks and financial resources you use and for the chosen trading system. You should not engage in trading unless you fully understand the nature of the transactions you are entering into and the extent of your exposure to loss. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor.
We want to help you make money. However, The Crypto Fools is not in the business of rendering personalized investment advice. We can’t know all the relevant facts about you and your individual needs, and we cannot claim or represent that any particular Services are suitable for you. Accordingly, you agree that any recommendation or action taken by a Service does not constitute a recommendation that a particular security, strategy, or action is suitable for you. If you want personal advice, one of our founders, Douglas W. Shultz is affiliated with an RIA, Yorkshire Wealth Management. You are free to contact Yorkshire Wealth Management for a consultation or contact any number of RIA’s to find out if investing in cryptocurrency is suitable for you.
All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
Any content on The Crypto Fools should not be relied upon as advice or construed as providing recommendations of any kind. It is your responsibility to confirm and decide which trades to make. Trade only with risk capital; that is, trade with money that, if lost, will not adversely impact your lifestyle and your ability to meet your financial obligations. Past results are no indication of future performance. In no event should the content of this correspondence be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee.
The Crypto Fools is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Loss-limiting strategies such as stop loss orders may not be effective because market conditions or technological issues may make it impossible to execute such orders. Likewise, strategies using combinations of options and/or futures positions such as “spread” or “straddle” trades may be just as risky as simple long and short positions. Information provided in this correspondence is intended solely for informational purposes and is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Information is in no way guaranteed. No guarantee of any kind is implied or possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.
None of the content published on The Crypto Fools constitutes a recommendation that any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. None of the information providers or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
As a general rule, if you see ads from a company on our site and emails, that company is paying us for such placement.
Major Service Providers or Other Partners
Soon to come!
We have designed our disclosure and trading guidelines to serve our community, our customers, and our employees fairly. As always, though, you should remember to consider every piece of investment information you receive, here at The Crypto Fool’s or elsewhere, not as a de facto recommendation, but as an idea for further consideration. Even the strongest disclosure policy in the world does not excuse individuals from taking responsibility for their own decisions. Due diligence, critical thought, and use of the most extraordinary device in the world (the human brain) are crucial to your financial success. If you’d like to offer us any feedback on this stuff, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org